Friday, September 11, 2020

No fear Friday is here!!!


 TGIF!! September is fall month with beautiful leaves of all different colors, take a walk on a trail, with your loved ones. Observe the beauty of nature of different changes of seasons, A great time to to take hike in the mountains, or a brisk walk with cooler temperatures coming, fall is time to celebrate holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, getting together with family and friends during this time. Take in the beautiful scenery observing the squirells running and hiding its food in a safe place, hearing the birds singing and chirping, what a wonderful sight to see. It is a great time to go camping with family before it gets cold, go fishing, swimming, or just hanging around campfire roasting marshmallows and telling scary ghost stories. The most important event is to get together with family and friends that you haven't seen because of your daily busy activities.   

September is Yoga month is another source of great fitness for your body and also your mind, do some stretching exercises some breathing exercise which relieves stress. Yoga benefits your health especially if you want to burn excessive calories. If you want to do some yoga the only devise you need is your yoga mat, you do not need any extentsive heavy equipment because it is not a competive sport like football or baseball or soccer. Yoga benefits your arms, legs, biceps, and even if you have a sore back, so don't hesitate do some yoga inside your home or even better go outside near a park or beach, but don't forget to social distance if you are around a large gathering. But best of all yoga gives you a full body work-out, but won't impact on your joints.

September is Pain Awarness Month so go your doctor and get your BPH checked out, BPH stands for (Benign Prostactic Hyplasia) it affects men especially over the age of sixty years old. Some of the causes are sex hormone changes, Obseity, Heart problems, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Prostate Cancer, and it also from genetics. Some of the symptoms following are: Frequent urination, Nocturia, Difficulty in starting urination or straining while urinating, Weak or continous stream of urine, Dribbling at the end of urination, Inability to empty your bladder, Blood in the urine, Urinary incontinence, Urinary retention, and Erectile dysfunction. Another good source for enlargement of your prostate is to eat a healthy well balanced meal, get enough exercise, get sufficient amount of sleep, and try not to be stressed. So in the meantime try our Herbal Natural PlantBased Supplement called UMOOZE. 

Please read and share our blog regarding BPH (Benign Prostactic Hyplasia) for a healthy prostate: https://linktr.ee/sunjourhc.  


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete