Thursday, October 3, 2019

Creepypasta: The Man with the Large Prostate

The walls and tiles on the ground are white. The air's a bit cold here. The little window above isn't letting in anymore light. At long last, I can be at peace. No one's going to bother me. Or so I thought. I hear some footsteps getting closer. At this hour!? The clock on the wall says 11:58. The door handle swings open and the door creaks, revealing Michael. Or was it David? John? Anyway he unzips his pants. I brace for the impact, but I barely get a drizzle before it stops midway. Uh oh. He's grimacing and pushing but no yellow rain keeps coming out of his hose. A few awkward seconds of staring at his ding dong in hand, and a stream finally comes out. It's painfully slow, I just want it to be over and done with. If I had a movable mouth, I would be cringing right now. Come on, hurry up! He used to in and out of this place in no time, now he's as slow as the ladies line in the public bathroom. Come on, finish and get out!
...
He finally finishes, leaving dribbles. Ugh.
...
It's very dark. Some night time bugs start to crawl around the floor. I hear footsteps. 1:47. Again!? He's back. His hose is back. The struggle to pee is real. His face looks miserable. He closes the door. Surely he won't be back till next morning, right?
...
2:29. He pushes the door again, this time slowly. Geez, I'm just trying to get some sleep. Just get out already and don't come back!
... 5:17.
It's almost the crack of dawn, aaaand he's back. You'd think he had just moved in here. Nothing came out of his hose. 
...
He wakes up late, swollen bags under his eyes. He leaves the house. Now I can sleep.
... I see his lifeless body over a cold, steel table. The coroner is checking the man's insides. He pulls out a fleshy, grapefruit-sized mass. Aren't adult prostates supposed to be the size of a golf ball? "666 grams," the coroner says. So that's why he couldn't pee anymore!? If only you had gone to the doctor while you were still alive. 

I wake up. So it was all a dream. Oh, and in case you didn't figure it already out I'm a sentient AI robot toilet. The end.
    
All cheesy horror aside, do you have to get up many times at night to go to the bathroom? Don't let your life play out like this! Go to your doctor and take care of your prostate health!

No comments:

Post a Comment